All tutoring (one-to-one or group) is conducted via Skype video chat until further notice.
Grant is available all year round for 1-1 tutoring in any math, statistics, physics, or math-related course.
- Tutoring costs $60 for a one-hour session or $100 for a two-hour session. Grant can accept cash or electronic funds transfers.
- Grant tutors Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tutoring is by appointment only, please contact Grant to make an appointment.
- Tutoring is conducted via Skype. You can use Skype on your computer, smartphone or tablet for free once you have installed the app and setup your Skype account.
During Regular Session (September to April), Grant organizes groups to teach high-demand courses to give students the benefits of 1-1 tutoring at a lower cost.
This is the best option for the student who knows they need that extra motivation and guidance to keep up with the material in a course, and at a very reasonable price. Grant will take you through his study book (included with your tutoring fee) lesson by lesson, teaching you all the key concepts and illustrating them with copious examples. You can join a group at any time, space permitting.
- Weekly groups are organized by Grant. You merely have to submit the form below to express your interest (no cost or obligation). Grant will then form a group if demand allows, at a time that works best for everyone.
- Weekly groups are 2 hours long, once a week for the entire term (right up to the final exam). There will also be additional videos sent each week with extra examples and background info.
- The day and time a group meets will be arranged by Grant (with your input).
- Once a group is scheduled, it will be the same day and time each week so that you can arrange your schedule accordingly.
- Special review sessions will also be arranged during exam times under consultation with the group.
- The cost for weekly tutoring is a one-time fee of $625 (that includes the GST).
- Weekly group students also receive:
- Grant’s book (a $100+ value) at no extra cost.
- Additional videos and examples besides what is done at the group session.
- Grant’s complete audio lectures at no extra cost.
- Access to Grant to help with any homework questions 7 days a week, morning, noon or night. Grant encourages his students to contact him whenever they are stuck on a question or concept, so that they can stay up to speed in their learning each week.
- Grant schedules all appointments Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, so you must be available to meet within that time frame if you wish to participate in a weekly group.
Click here to register your interest in 1-1 tutoring or joining a weekly group and to see which groups (if any) have already been scheduled. There is no obligation or charge at this time. Submitting this form merely registers your interest in tutoring. You pay for the tutoring only when you attend your first session.Click here to notify Grant of your interest in 1-1 or group tutoring (no cost or obligation).