All tutoring (one-to-one or group) is conducted via Microsoft Teams or Skype video chat.
Grant is available all year round for 1-1 tutoring in any math, statistics, physics, or math-related course.
- Tutoring costs $65 per hour. Grant can accept cash or electronic funds transfers.
- Payment is for services rendered. Do not pay until an appointment is arranged and confirmed.
- Grant tutors Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tutoring is by appointment only, please contact Grant to make an appointment.
- Tutoring is conducted via Microsoft Teams or Skype. You can use both Apps on your computer, smartphone or tablet for free once you have installed the app and setup your account. Grant will assist you with setting this up if you need help.
Whenever possible, Grant organizes groups to teach high-demand courses to give students the benefits of 1-1 tutoring at a lower cost. Groups are typically 3 to 5 students, but may be as large as 10 for a high-demand course.
This is the best option for the student who knows they need that extra motivation and guidance to keep up with the material in a course, and at a very reasonable price. Grant will take you through his study book (included with your tutoring fee) lesson by lesson, teaching you all the key concepts and illustrating them with copious examples. You can join a group at any time, space permitting.
- Weekly groups are organized by Grant. You merely have to submit the form below to express your interest (no cost or obligation). Grant will then form a group if demand allows, at a time that works best for everyone.
- Weekly groups are 60 minutes, once a week for the entire term (right up to the final exam). There will also be additional videos sent each week with extra examples and background info.
- The day and time a group meets will be arranged by Grant (with your input).
- Once a group is scheduled, it will be the same day and time each week so that you can arrange your schedule accordingly.
- Special review sessions will also be arranged during exam times under consultation with the group.
- Grant will also schedule a weekly 30 minute one-on-one check-in session for each member of the group to address individual issues or questions.
- The cost for weekly tutoring is a one-time fee of $695 (that includes the GST). There are also installment options available if necessary.
- Weekly group students also receive:
- Grant’s eBook at no extra cost. If a student would prefer a hard copy of the book, that is also available for an additional $50 (to cover printing costs). Grant’s books retail for $120 or more, so that is a special saving only available to weekly students.
- Additional videos and examples besides what is done at the group session. These videos are comprehensive and enable a student to learn the course in-depth. All the videos are recorded by Grant, himself.
- Grant’s complete audio lectures at no extra cost.
- Access to Grant to help with any homework questions 7 days a week, morning, noon or night via WhatsApp. Grant encourages his students to contact him whenever they are stuck on a question or concept, so that they can stay up to speed in their learning each week.
- Grant schedules all appointments Monday to Friday between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm, so you must be available to meet within that time frame if you wish to participate in a weekly group.